EULA (End User License Agreement) for use and distribution.
The AlphaCAD is an Autocad 2D add-on program for Architects and distributed as try before you buy.
1. All copyrights to AlphaCAD are exclusively owned by the authors – Andreas Lefkatis and Loucas Louca.
2. Anyone may use free this software during a test period of 30 days. Download AlphaCAD , install and configure on each computer / laptop individually with all commands enabled. After trial period AlphaCAD will be set to limited mode, means that only Autocad commands will be enable.
Following this Trial period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use AlphaCAD, you must purchase a full version or time subscription license from alphacad.eu.
3. There are 3 types of time subscription licenses issued for AlphaCAD, these are:
- Subscription licence for 3 months.
- Subscription licence for 6 months.
- Subscription licence for 12 months.
A single computer usage subscription license. The user purchases one license to use AlphaCAD program on one computer.
Each user may use their single computer time subscription license on a second computers which is in property of the license owner, after written permission from AlphaCAD.
Business users require one subscription license per computer where AlphaCAD is installed on.
For multiple on server licenses please sent an email to email@example.com.
The licensed AlphaCAD software may not be rented or leased, or be permanently transferred. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. AlphaCAD commands on mobile devices (U3 stick, USB stick, external hard drive) will not work at all.
5. The AlphaCAD unlicensed versions will not work and you may remove it from your computer after trial period safely. Copy all files created in AlphaCAD directory by the user, before deleting the program. You are not allowed to modify, change, edit, or distributed the whole package.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package with the exception of the AlphaCAD components, without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The AlphaCAD may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owners.
6. To purchase a license please visit AlphaCAD.eu for details and watch tutorial videos.
7. THE AlphaCAD IS DISTRIBUTED “AS IS”. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHORS NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, AND LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. There are no additional license fees, apart from the cost of purchasing a subscription license, associated with the creation and distribution of AlphaCAD, volumes, self-extracting archives or self-extracting volumes. Copies of AlphaCAD may be used as an add-on for Autocad to produce your drawings.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Andreas Lefkatis and Loucas Louca.
10. Installing and using AlphaCAD signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
11. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AlphaCAD files from your computer and cease to use the product.